Thank you for signing up for the
Lydia Brewer Photography
Families Belong Together
photo sessions benefitting the ACLU!
Here are the detailed instructions to try to make the day run more smoothly, please read them over carefully prior to Sunday, July 8th 2018.
- You can view your sign up time
- Here is what to expect during the session
- Here is some tips on how to dress for a session
- Prior to Sunday's session, please make a donation in your name of $150 or more directly to the ACLU - please bring proof of donation to your session on Sunday, July 8th 2018.
- Park in the south parking lot off Emerson and Caroline Street. Walk west about 1/16 of a mile. Meet on the backside of the chapel, parallel to the yellow, row houses, in front of the stone wall.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your session. Please be ready to shoot when it is your turn. I encourage all families to arrive as early as possible, set-up a picnic and enjoy the park. This will turn the session into a more enjoyable event for your family and take the pressure off of all parties.
- I will provide a few chairs and blankets for styling family photos. Feel free to also bring your own props.
If you have any questions, please call or text: 206.446.8674 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to it! - Lydia