- Lydia starting photographing her pet rabbits [there were over 150 of them] in 1988.
- She quickly learned that photographing moving objects is difficult.
- She earned a commercial [film] photography degree with a focus in editorial portraiture in 2001.
- She started photographing weddings in 2001.
- The entire photographic process changed [to digital] in 2002.
- Her entire world changed after becoming a mother in 2007.
- She started photographing children and families in 2007.
- She started roller skating [for the first time since 1992] in 2012.
- She quickly learned that she does not have an athletic bone in her body.
- She started photographing roller derby in 2014.
- She still knows that photographing moving objects is difficult - but she’s gotten better at it.
Lydia and her husband - Ian, along with their daughter - Rubie, dog - Stella and rabbit - Ziggy live in the Magnolia neighborhood of Seattle.
She works as a full-time wedding and family photographer. Along side her photography work, she has 20 years of experience with children and families.
Fully insured through:
Proud member of: